2018 Pee Wee Team Roster
Head Coach: Jeff RIce
#4 Ryan Thulien
#5 Austin Scott-Sutherland
#9 Alex Weber
#13 Carson Desrochers
#18 Ryan Kampert
#22 Izyck Olson
#25 Burkley Myers
#28 Jensen Rice
#29 Braylon Krull
#30 Charlie Tappa
#31 Dylan Javoroski
#32 RJ Opperman
#34 Billy Myers
#38 Connor Taggart
#42 Kyrylo Kopytsia
#45 Remmington Lehman
#52 Owen Bartel
#66 David Soik
#75 Ryan Doede
#80 Brian Kroseberg
#95 Davis Anderson
At the Pee Wee level we try to enhance the kids knowledge and skills of the game while keeping the kids excited about playing football. Here are a few goals for the players, parents and coaches this year and the practice schedule below.
Goals for players:
- Learn more about the game of football
- Build self-confidence
- Fight through adversity
- Be a team player
- Practice/play hard
- Stay focused throughout practice/game
- Be respectful to others
- Come ready to learn at practice
- Communicate with coaches, be honest on your health
- Let coaches know if you can’t attend practice/game
- Challenge yourself to get better
Expectation for parents:
- Let the coaches coach your child. It gets very confusing as a player when coaches are trying to coach and parents are coaching from sidelines or stands.
- Be punctual to practice /games afterwards.
- Try to be at practice fields 5-10 before the end of practice so kids are not waiting. I understand work schedule are difficult just let coaches know if you might have difficulty getting to practice on time.
- Games: The 4th quarter of the game before us each player has to weigh in and if a player is not present the league rules enforce the player to sit out a half of football. I typically request players be at the game field 1hr prior to the start of our game so players can get ready and participate in warmups.
- Communicate with coaches on missing practice or games.
- Be positive around the players and coaches. The kids observe a lot of things and we want them to have fun and learn.
Expectations for coaches
- We are here for the kids
- Be respectful to all players, parents, referees, staff, coaches, board members, etc.
- Help the players learn the game and be positive.
- Safety is our number one priority.
- If player seems to have head injury, the coaches are removing child from participating in practice/game. Player will be out of practices and games until coaches receive a doctor’s permission slip to return.
- All injuries will be evaluated by the coaches or medical staff at games and determine the next steps.
- This is just Pee Wee football and it is not worth pushing a player to come back and play before they are ready too.
- Be available and answer questions or concerns from parents or players.